- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft lines and bright colors create a wonderful vintage effect in this napkin holder
- A bright white lines the interior of the Vintage Napkin Holder, while a stunning red contrasts as the base and exterior of this napkin holder
- Available in several colors to best suit your decor; Mix and match to complete the look
- Made from thick, durable and food-safe SAN plastic for regular, every day use
- Dishwasher safe; Measures 7-1/4-inches long by 3-inches wide by 4-inches high; Made in Italy
Make every moment of the day special with Guzzini—products designed to be used!
The soft lines and bright, two-toned coloring combine to create a wonderful vintage effect in this beautiful napkin holder. Solid white lines the interior while a bold red plastic contrasts the base and exterior of the napkin holder that is able to hold up to 20 napkins at a time. Also available in several other colors, this napkin holder will be a crowd pleaser time and time again. Made in Italy from thick, food-safe SAN plastic, this napkin holder will hold its shine for years. Dishwasher safe; Measures 7-1/3 by 3 by 4-Inches
Since the inception of Fratelli Guzzini in 1912, innovation has been at the very core of every product design. Inspired by his personal experiences at home and abroad, Enrico Guzzini initially set out to relaunch an ancient craft by producing elegant ox horn items. Later, a younger Guzzini generation began to craft household items from Plexiglas. Reaching it’s next milestone in the 1960’s, Raimondo Guzzini began to create a more open approach to business with the introduction of moulded acrylics while focusing on creative design concepts. By the 1980’s Fratelli Guzzini began to shape into the company that it is known for today by introducing color and a creative incorporation of various materials like porcelain and glass. With many awards from all over the world, some of Guzzini’s collections are showcased at the Museum of Modern Art in New York as well as the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. Guzzini strives for the ideal combination of practicality and aesthetic appeal while a research team carefully considers the environmental cost. Accordingly, their products are durable enough to be used over and over again, but recyclable to prevent waste when it is time to get a new set of Guzzini products.