- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Matte gold guest towel napkin caddy with arch design
- Approximately 9 x 6.75 x 2.5 inches
- Holds two packages of guest towels (sold separately)
- Great addition to your bathroom counter at home, the office, and for special events such as weddings, banquets, and more
- From Boston International, a company creating high quality, design-led items for your home and gift-giving since 1986
It was the love and appreciation of fine design, along with the opportunity to create and market well-made, yet affordable products that lead Jonathan Newman and Steven Faulkner to found Boston International (BI) in 1986. In the beginning, BI was a boutique line with beautiful handmade paper products from smaller suppliers in Italy, Spain, Germany, and the UK. Through the years, the company developed and grew. In 1996, Boston International added Ideal Home Range (IHR) to their product mix and very shortly after that, BI began its relationship with New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Currently, BI partners with suppliers and manufacturers from around the globe to bring their vision to the US market and employs more than 50 people in rustic Holliston, Massachusetts, some 25 miles west of Boston. Boston International’s philosophy is the same now as it was back in 1986: combine the very best design with the highest quality materials and manufacturing, then add outstanding distribution and unmatched customer service. Currently over 19,000 customers in 11 countries are the beneficiaries of this philosophy.